|We are pleased to announce the release of GeoServer 2.16.4 with downloads (war||zip), HTML documentation and extensions.|
This is a stable release recommended for production systems.
Improvements and Fixes
This release includes a number of improvements, including:
- The GetFeatureInfo GeoJSON output can now be controlled with freemarker templates.
- Image mosaic REST API now allows updating the native BBOX of the mosaic during update and delete operations. It’s also now possible to store the mosaic index in SQL Server.
- Documentation on how to integrate the app-schema plugin with MongoDB has been improved.
- The JSON-LD community module has a new option to filter output contents.
- The WPS download community module can reproject the eventual pixel value as well, in case it is an elevation, using a grid shift file.
For more information and the small assorted bug fixes, check the 2.16.4 release notes.
About GeoServer 2.16
Features, presentations and reference material on the 2.16 series:
State of GeoServer 2.16 (video slides)
GeoServer Feature Frenzy 2019 (video slides)
- New SLDService extension using data classification for style generation
- New authentication key extension available
- Server status page now includes system status details
- GDAL 2.x binaries are now used for GDAL image formats along with OGR WFS output and WPS output formats
Release Notes (2.16.2 2.16.1 2.16.0 2.16-RC1)
- FOSS4G 2018 GeoServer Developers Workshop
- GeoServer at FOSS4G 2017 Boston
- REST API Code Sprint Prep
- Nov 18th Bug Stomp
- Online GeoServer Bug Stomp - July 2016 Results
- Online GeoServer Bug Stomp
- GeoServer Explorer Plugin for QGIS
- New repository and release delay
- GeoServer FOSS4G 2015 Activities
- GeoServer 2.4.0 Release Highlights