a quick post to spread the word about the Online GeoServer Bug Stomp which will take place this Friday, the 22nd of July 2016.
Developers as well as users from the GeoServer community will gather online to spend up to a full day (in their timezone) on tasks like:
Reviewing JIRA Reports to make sure they are valid
Fix bugs as we come across them
Test and report new bugs or close existing reports
The rules of engagement as well as a first rough list of participants can be found in this document; the event is an online gathering, people will be working from their place coordinating using the GeoServer Gitter channel with whomever will be online in their timezone.
If you cannot, don’t worry, we are going to try and make this event a monthly event.
Happy GeoServer to everybody!
- FOSS4G 2018 GeoServer Developers Workshop
- GeoServer at FOSS4G 2017 Boston
- REST API Code Sprint Prep
- Nov 18th Bug Stomp
- Online GeoServer Bug Stomp - July 2016 Results
- Online GeoServer Bug Stomp
- GeoServer Explorer Plugin for QGIS
- New repository and release delay
- GeoServer FOSS4G 2015 Activities
- GeoServer 2.4.0 Release Highlights