The GeoServer team is happy to announce the release of GeoServer 2.2.2, now available for download.
This is the latest release of the stable 2.2 series and contains a number of good fixes and improvements including:
[GEOS-5157] - Can’t configure MediaType in INSPIRE extension
[GEOS-5376] - Line sizes with UOM in legend decoration are doubly scaled when using DPI
[GEOS-5377] - WMS GetFeatureInfo fails when post filter required
[GEOS-5388] - Confusing ‘Bad credentials forroot’ exception in verbose_logging mode when logged in as admin or root
[GEOS-5395] - Catalog reload breaks GWC integration, update sequence upgrade and namespace/workspace consistency
[GEOS-5402] - Subclasses of GeoServerPreAuthenticationFilter do not map local admin roles to global admin roles
[GEOS-5366] - Better heuristic for OWS Request filenames
A number of great fixes came in via community pull requests:
Special thanks to Carlo Cancellieri, Jared Erickson, and Andreas Hocevar for their contributions.
And last but not least we saw two new interesting community modules surface for this release:
Both are available as community nightly builds.
Thanks again for using GeoServer!
- FOSS4G 2018 GeoServer Developers Workshop
- GeoServer at FOSS4G 2017 Boston
- REST API Code Sprint Prep
- Nov 18th Bug Stomp
- Online GeoServer Bug Stomp - July 2016 Results
- Online GeoServer Bug Stomp
- GeoServer Explorer Plugin for QGIS
- New repository and release delay
- GeoServer FOSS4G 2015 Activities
- GeoServer 2.4.0 Release Highlights