GeoServer is featured in an article in InfoGEO magazine. Written by active community member Fernando Quadro, the article is a brief overview of GeoServer. There may not be anything new here for those who are already familiar with GeoServer, but it’s still great to see GeoServer in print.
This is a good time to remind everyone that GeoServer has mailing lists in Portuguese, along with Italian and Spanish. Moreover, with the switch to our new documentation system, we now have the ability to have GeoServer documentation in multiple languages. If you are interested in contributing, please let us know.
- FOSS4G 2018 GeoServer Developers Workshop
- GeoServer at FOSS4G 2017 Boston
- REST API Code Sprint Prep
- Nov 18th Bug Stomp
- Online GeoServer Bug Stomp - July 2016 Results
- Online GeoServer Bug Stomp
- GeoServer Explorer Plugin for QGIS
- New repository and release delay
- GeoServer FOSS4G 2015 Activities
- GeoServer 2.4.0 Release Highlights