Promoto the INSPIRE community module to extension
Choose one of: Under Discussion, In Progress, Completed, Rejected, Deferred
The INSPIRE community module has been in usage in several production sites around Europe for quite some time. As such, it's time to graduate it to extension.
- The module has a handful of users (at least 3): yes, the module is in use by a number of production sites that require INSPIRE compatibility in Europe
- The module has a designated and active maintainer: Andrea Aime
- The module is considered stable by the majority of the PSC: this is what the PSC will have to vote on
- The module maintains a 40% test coverage: yes, the module has 85% test coverage
- The module has no IP violations: all the code has been written from scratch
- The module has a page in the user manuale: a reference page is available
- The maintainer has signed the GeoServer contributor Agreement: yep
This section should contain feedback provided by PSC members who may have a problem with the proposal.
Being an extension, there are no backwards compatibility issues.