This is a stable release recommended for production use. This release is made in conjunction with GeoTools 19.2 and GeoWebCache 1.13.2.
|Highlights of this release are featured below, for more information please see the release notes (2.13.2||2.13.1||2.13.0||2.13-RC1||2.13-beta).|
Improvements and Fixes
style editor map legend always includes legend
performance improvement for multi-band coverage time series
WMS 1.3.0 performance improvement for north/east axis order
Fix support of external graphics over http
Please update your production instances of GeoServer to receive the latest security updates and fixes.
This release addresses several security vulnerabilities:
Prevent arbitrary code execution via Freemarker Template injection
XXE vulnerability in GeoTools XML Parser
XXE vulnerability in WPS Request builder
Various library upgrades (see above) from versions with known CVEs
Thanks to Steve Ikeoka, Kevin Smith, Brad Hards and Nuno Oliveira for providing fixes to these issues.
If you encounter a security vulnerability in GeoServer, or any other open source software, please take care to report the issue in a responsible fashion.
About GeoServer 2.13 Series
Additional information on the 2.13 series:
- GeoServer repository transition to main branch
- FOSS4G 2018 GeoServer Developers Workshop
- GeoServer at FOSS4G 2017 Boston
- REST API Code Sprint Prep
- Nov 18th Bug Stomp
- Online GeoServer Bug Stomp - July 2016 Results
- Online GeoServer Bug Stomp
- GeoServer Explorer Plugin for QGIS
- New repository and release delay
- GeoServer FOSS4G 2015 Activities