Day 1 Quality Assurance
Automated Testing with CITE Team Engine
Andrea and Justin have lead the charge updating the GeoServer CITE tests (see Cite Sprint).
The goals are initially modest: enable developers (other than Justin) to setup and run CITE tests.
Justin is working on updating our “easy to use” CITE test harness build, while the others are hitting the latest version of the CITE tests and checking both ends, tests and GeoServer, for errors (and finding issues on both sides): Andrea Aime is working WCS tests, Mauro Bartolomeoli on the WFS ones, Jared Erickson and Brad Hards on the WMS ones.
GeoServer Manual Testing with 2.6 Nightly
Our plea to test 2.6-RC1 was not incredibly successful, so we are in for a bit of manual testing:
2.6-beta released <– contains our “help please” test request
2.6-x Nightly Build <– update: fixed download link for nightly releases
Thanks: Cristiane Andrioli, Flavio Conde, Ivan Martinez
Update link for nightly release (Jody)
Nightly build is running again (Justin)
Documentation for weather symbols, custom WKT symbols, bulk custom WKT geometry
Testing of marlin, install instructions, package as geoserver extensions (Chris Marx, Ian Turton)
Testing Oracle+Curved test (Ian Turton)
GeoServer Day 2
If you would like to join us tomorrow:
- Sunday, September 14th: Boundless is arranging facilities at nedspace from 10am-4pm.
- FOSS4G 2018 GeoServer Developers Workshop
- GeoServer at FOSS4G 2017 Boston
- REST API Code Sprint Prep
- Nov 18th Bug Stomp
- Online GeoServer Bug Stomp - July 2016 Results
- Online GeoServer Bug Stomp
- GeoServer Explorer Plugin for QGIS
- New repository and release delay
- GeoServer FOSS4G 2015 Activities
- GeoServer 2.4.0 Release Highlights