The GeoServer team is pleased to announce the release of GeoServer 2.3.2 for download.
This release includes and is made in conjunction with GeoTools 9.2.
The INSPIRE plugin has now graduated to extension and is included in this release. This plugin adds WMS and WFS capabilities support for metadata required for compliance with the European INSPIRE directive.
The application schema support (app-schema) support plugin now enables joining by default for data sources that support it.
Fixed transformation problems with projections based on Hotine Oblique Mercator (variant B) (for example Swiss CH1903 / LV03)
Fixed WFS lockups when a WFS 1.1 GetFeature is providing a schema referring back to the same server DescribeFeatureType
A new option to limit the file browser to the data directory, geared towards high security/multi-tenant environments
More details can be found in the GeoServer 2.3.2 Release Notes.
- GeoServer repository transition to main branch
- FOSS4G 2018 GeoServer Developers Workshop
- GeoServer at FOSS4G 2017 Boston
- REST API Code Sprint Prep
- Nov 18th Bug Stomp
- Online GeoServer Bug Stomp - July 2016 Results
- Online GeoServer Bug Stomp
- GeoServer Explorer Plugin for QGIS
- New repository and release delay
- GeoServer FOSS4G 2015 Activities