GeoServer Bug-Fix Online Code Sprint this Friday!
The GeoServer Community has planned an Online Code Sprint for Friday! This sprint is focused on bug-fixes and documentation for the upcoming 2.4 releases (although we will strive to perform bug fixes on 2.3.x “stable” as well).
While this is not the first GeoServer Code Sprint - it is the first time we have opened up participation to everyone. Join us on Friday and see how productive we can be:
We have create a Google Hangout to help coordinate efforts. Please check the GeoServer Google+ Community page for connection details.
Andrea Aime is working on preparing a list of bugs to kick start the sprint, as you can see from this discussion as well as looking at this list of Jira.
This will be a 24 hour, round the world event, starting in Australian (good morning), flying through the EU timezones, and ending early evening in North America.
Please, Join the event and help us to keep up the good work!
Regards, the GeoServer team.
- OGC Filter Injection Vulnerability Statement
- GeoServer 2.22.0 Release
- GeoServer 2.21.2 Release
- Jiffle and GeoTools RCE vulnerabilities
- GeoServer 2.20.4 Released
- Spring4Shell RCE vulnerability
- GeoServer 2.20.3 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.5 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.4 Released
- Log4J2 zero day vulnerability assessment