The GeoServer Community has planned an Online Code Sprint for Friday! This sprint is focused on bug-fixes and documentation for the upcoming 2.4 releases (although we will strive to perform bug fixes on 2.3.x “stable” as well).
While this is not the first GeoServer Code Sprint - it is the first time we have opened up participation to everyone. Join us on Friday and see how productive we can be:
We have create a Google Hangout to help coordinate efforts. Please check the GeoServer Google+ Community page for connection details.
This will be a 24 hour, round the world event, starting in Australian (good morning), flying through the EU timezones, and ending early evening in North America.
Please, Join the event and help us to keep up the good work!
Regards, the GeoServer team.
- GeoServer repository transition to main branch
- FOSS4G 2018 GeoServer Developers Workshop
- GeoServer at FOSS4G 2017 Boston
- REST API Code Sprint Prep
- Nov 18th Bug Stomp
- Online GeoServer Bug Stomp - July 2016 Results
- Online GeoServer Bug Stomp
- GeoServer Explorer Plugin for QGIS
- New repository and release delay
- GeoServer FOSS4G 2015 Activities