The code sprint is an opportunity for the team to get together and work on “tough problems without funding”. For GeoServer we have two candidates:
Update to a recent version of Wicket to improve browser compatibility
Update CITE Conformance Tests
GeoServer is extending the code sprint to include:
Saturday, September 13th: FOSS4G is providing facilities at WhereCampPDX.
Sunday, September 14th: Boundless is arranging facilities at nedspace from 10am-4pm.
To attend add your name to OSGeo wiki page and we will look forward to seeing you in Portland!
Thanks to Mike Pumphrey for arranging the venue for the Sunday Sprint.
- GeoServer repository transition to main branch
- FOSS4G 2018 GeoServer Developers Workshop
- GeoServer at FOSS4G 2017 Boston
- REST API Code Sprint Prep
- Nov 18th Bug Stomp
- Online GeoServer Bug Stomp - July 2016 Results
- Online GeoServer Bug Stomp
- GeoServer Explorer Plugin for QGIS
- New repository and release delay
- GeoServer FOSS4G 2015 Activities