Geoserver 1.5.1-rc1 has been released, and can be downloaded from SourceForge.
This release contains a number of interesting new features such as:
OpenLayers map preview (replaces the MapBuider previews)
KML legend support
KML superoverlay / region support
Multiple base map layers can now be configured
Support for CRS with units other than meters is back
And as always numerous bug fixes. The entire issue log can be found here on our Jira issue tracker.
We’d like to release this one as stable soon. Please test it, and let us know if you spot any significant regression.
- OGC Filter Injection Vulnerability Statement
- GeoServer 2.22.0 Release
- GeoServer 2.21.2 Release
- Jiffle and GeoTools RCE vulnerabilities
- GeoServer 2.20.4 Released
- Spring4Shell RCE vulnerability
- GeoServer 2.20.3 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.5 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.4 Released
- Log4J2 zero day vulnerability assessment