GeoServer Hits 10,000 Downloads!
As many know, GeoServer 1.5.3 was released this past August. Well the numbers are in and it appears that 1.5.3 was warmly welcomed by the masses. August reported a record breaking 10,550 downloads of GeoServer in one month!!
For more information check out the SourceForge statistics over this year which show the August spike. Also of interest are the statistics gathered over the life of the project available here. Over its lifetime GeoServer has been downloaded over 180,000 times.
So, what can we infer from all this? Well for one thing GeoServer is definitely becoming more and more popular as the months go by. Special thanks to all of our users out there who have helped GeoServer reach this exciting milestone.
- OGC Filter Injection Vulnerability Statement
- GeoServer 2.22.0 Release
- GeoServer 2.21.2 Release
- Jiffle and GeoTools RCE vulnerabilities
- GeoServer 2.20.4 Released
- Spring4Shell RCE vulnerability
- GeoServer 2.20.3 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.5 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.4 Released
- Log4J2 zero day vulnerability assessment