GeoServer 1.6.0-RC3 Released!
We are happy to announce the third release candidate for 1.6.0. You can grab it from SourceForge.
That coveted 1.6.0 release is getting closer and closer and we are almost there. The previous release candidate brought out some performance related issues. A memory leak issue and a problem with filter parsing leading to stack overflows. These have been fixed along with some other minor bugs addressed as well. For a complete list of all the good stuff check out the changelog.
Special thanks to everyone who tried out RC2 and reported issues. You can continue to help us get the official 1.6.0 release out by trying out this release candidate and reporting any issues in the bug tracker.
- OGC Filter Injection Vulnerability Statement
- GeoServer 2.22.0 Release
- GeoServer 2.21.2 Release
- Jiffle and GeoTools RCE vulnerabilities
- GeoServer 2.20.4 Released
- Spring4Shell RCE vulnerability
- GeoServer 2.20.3 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.5 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.4 Released
- Log4J2 zero day vulnerability assessment