1.7.0-RC4: Fourth Time Is The Charm?
Today we have a new release candidate of GeoServer 1.7.x for everyone’s testing pleasure. We don’t wish to invoke Zeno’s Dichotomy Paradox, but we are in fact very close to the release. In truth this release candidate only includes six new bug fixes (the most notable regarding projection persistence and Google Earth overlays). If it seems like we’re going release candidate crazy, rest assured that it is only because we want to ensure that 1.7.0 will be a stable release and not a beta that was rushed out the door. Give it a try!
- OGC Filter Injection Vulnerability Statement
- GeoServer 2.22.0 Release
- GeoServer 2.21.2 Release
- Jiffle and GeoTools RCE vulnerabilities
- GeoServer 2.20.4 Released
- Spring4Shell RCE vulnerability
- GeoServer 2.20.3 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.5 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.4 Released
- Log4J2 zero day vulnerability assessment