GeoServer 1.7.7 Released
With the rush for FOSS4G in full swing and most efforts pushing towards a final release of 2.0, we’re happy to announce that the GeoServer stable series (1.7.x) is still receiving the love it deserves. Today we see the release of GeoServer 1.7.7 into the wild. Though there is a relatively short list of bug fixes, a few of the rare but critical leaks have been plugged, and various improvements have been made to the REST configuration API, imagemosaic plugins, and the shapefile output format.
We encourage you to point your browser to the download site and give it a try, and as always, we are keen to hear any feedback you my have.
- OGC Filter Injection Vulnerability Statement
- GeoServer 2.22.0 Release
- GeoServer 2.21.2 Release
- Jiffle and GeoTools RCE vulnerabilities
- GeoServer 2.20.4 Released
- Spring4Shell RCE vulnerability
- GeoServer 2.20.3 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.5 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.4 Released
- Log4J2 zero day vulnerability assessment