Announcing GeoServer Beginner's Guide
The GeoServer community is very happy to announce that Packt Publishing has published a GeoServer book! At 350 pages, the GeoServer Beginner’s Guide provides a great introduction to GeoServer for those not yet versed in the field of web mapping.
A published book is a big milestone for any open source project and the GeoServer team is very excited. Congratulations to Packt and authors Stefano Iacovella and Brian Youngblood for a job well done!
Finally Packt has generously made a few discount codes available.
The code “Geoserverprint@25%off” can be used to obtain a 25% discount on print copies
The code “GeoservereBook@50%off” can be used to obtain a 50% discount on the eBook version
The discount codes are valid until May 31 and require an account on the Packt website. To use the codes one must:
Log into the account
Add the desired book(s) to the shopping cart
Enter the discount code on the shopping cart page
Thanks again to Packt. Enjoy the book!
- OGC Filter Injection Vulnerability Statement
- GeoServer 2.22.0 Release
- GeoServer 2.21.2 Release
- Jiffle and GeoTools RCE vulnerabilities
- GeoServer 2.20.4 Released
- Spring4Shell RCE vulnerability
- GeoServer 2.20.3 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.5 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.4 Released
- Log4J2 zero day vulnerability assessment