The GeoServer team is pleased to announce the release of GeoServer 2.3.4:
- This release includes and is made in conjunction with GeoTools 9.4.
Thanks to Envitia for allowing Ian the time to make the release.
Migrated CSS module to extensions section (GEOS-5845)
Several improvements and bug-fixes in WMS and Security sub-systems.
Thanks to Frank Gasdorf managing Transifex GeoServer Translation Teams
More details can be found in the GeoServer 2.3.4 Release Notes.
- GeoServer repository transition to main branch
- FOSS4G 2018 GeoServer Developers Workshop
- GeoServer at FOSS4G 2017 Boston
- REST API Code Sprint Prep
- Nov 18th Bug Stomp
- Online GeoServer Bug Stomp - July 2016 Results
- Online GeoServer Bug Stomp
- GeoServer Explorer Plugin for QGIS
- New repository and release delay
- GeoServer FOSS4G 2015 Activities