GeoServer 2.3.5 Released
The GeoServer team is pleased to announce the release of GeoServer 2.3.5:
- Downloads (zip, war and exe) are listed on the GeoServer 2.3.5 page along with documentation and extensions.
This is a stable release containing several important fixes:
A couple new authentication options for LDAP, thanks to Mauro Bartolomeoli for this work.
The file browser used when defining a new data source once again lets windows users explore the available drives
Alessio has back ported a fix for creating a data sources referencing a shared file system.
GeoWebCache has fixes for WMS 1.3.0 and database security (thanks to Jonathan Moules for reporting this one).
More details can be found in the GeoServer 2.3.5 Release Notes.
This release is made in conjunction with GeoTools 9.5 and is the last scheduled release for the GeoServer 2.3.x series.
- OGC Filter Injection Vulnerability Statement
- GeoServer 2.22.0 Release
- GeoServer 2.21.2 Release
- Jiffle and GeoTools RCE vulnerabilities
- GeoServer 2.20.4 Released
- Spring4Shell RCE vulnerability
- GeoServer 2.20.3 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.5 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.4 Released
- Log4J2 zero day vulnerability assessment