The GeoServer team is pleased to announce the release of GeoServer 2.4.6:
This release is made in conjunction with GeoTools 10.6.
The GeoServer 2.4.6 Release Notes detail changes in this maintenance release, which include:
Improved importer support for Oracle
Better labelling of top and bottom layers in groups
Demos now honour proxy base URL
Fixes for KML LookAt, time and elevation support, and a resource leak
Logging and documentation improvements
See also changes in the GeoTools 10.6 Release Notes.
Now is a good time to plan your upgrade to the 2.5 series. Our extended release schedule provides six month maintenance window allowing you to upgrade when ready.
- GeoServer repository transition to main branch
- FOSS4G 2018 GeoServer Developers Workshop
- GeoServer at FOSS4G 2017 Boston
- REST API Code Sprint Prep
- Nov 18th Bug Stomp
- Online GeoServer Bug Stomp - July 2016 Results
- Online GeoServer Bug Stomp
- GeoServer Explorer Plugin for QGIS
- New repository and release delay
- GeoServer FOSS4G 2015 Activities