GeoServer 2.4.6 Released
The GeoServer team is pleased to announce the release of GeoServer 2.4.6:
This release is made in conjunction with GeoTools 10.6.
The GeoServer 2.4.6 Release Notes detail changes in this maintenance release, which include:
Improved importer support for Oracle
Better labelling of top and bottom layers in groups
Demos now honour proxy base URL
Fixes for KML LookAt, time and elevation support, and a resource leak
Logging and documentation improvements
See also changes in the GeoTools 10.6 Release Notes.
Now is a good time to plan your upgrade to the 2.5 series. Our extended release schedule provides six month maintenance window allowing you to upgrade when ready.
- OGC Filter Injection Vulnerability Statement
- GeoServer 2.22.0 Release
- GeoServer 2.21.2 Release
- Jiffle and GeoTools RCE vulnerabilities
- GeoServer 2.20.4 Released
- Spring4Shell RCE vulnerability
- GeoServer 2.20.3 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.5 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.4 Released
- Log4J2 zero day vulnerability assessment