Unveiling the New Website
The GeoServer team is happy to announce the launching of a new website at http://geoserver.org.
Over the past few weeks you may have noticed issues with the site being down or unresponsive. It has moved from a self hosted Confluence instance to a GitHub powered site that will be much more reliable moving forward.
During this transition we have also taken the opportunity to do some site redesign. We hope you like the new look and feel.
The GeoServer Team
- OGC Filter Injection Vulnerability Statement
- GeoServer 2.22.0 Release
- GeoServer 2.21.2 Release
- Jiffle and GeoTools RCE vulnerabilities
- GeoServer 2.20.4 Released
- Spring4Shell RCE vulnerability
- GeoServer 2.20.3 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.5 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.4 Released
- Log4J2 zero day vulnerability assessment