The GeoServer team is pleased to announce the maintenance release of GeoServer 2.4.7:
This release is made in conjunction with GeoTools 10.7.
The GeoServer 2.4.7 Release Notes detail changes in this maintenance release, which include:
Rendering and referencing improvements for both polar projections and whole earth projections.
Rendering fixes for multi-line labels
UI fix for keeping SLD files separated during editing
Security fixes for those using CAS security
Using WPS and workspaces? This release has a few fixes for you.
See also GeoTools 10.7 Release Notes.
Now is a great time to upgrade to GeoServer 2.5. If you need more time there is a final 2.4 maintenance release scheduled for August (as part of our extended release schedule.)
- OGC Filter Injection Vulnerability Statement
- GeoServer 2.22.0 Release
- GeoServer 2.21.2 Release
- Jiffle and GeoTools RCE vulnerabilities
- GeoServer 2.20.4 Released
- Spring4Shell RCE vulnerability
- GeoServer 2.20.3 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.5 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.4 Released
- Log4J2 zero day vulnerability assessment