AuScope Grid Roadshow 2014
Do you use geoscience or geospatial information in your research? Do you struggle to access data from across Australia from Government and research organisations? Do you spend too much time dealing with datasets or trying to find them rather than doing research? If you use geoscience information and would like to know about new methods for seamless data access available from across Australia, then we would like to invite you to attend the:
9-11 September 2014
AuScope Grid Roadshow 2014 will cover open source geospatial technologies including GeoServer and QGIS. There will also be a Developer Day on 12 September where developers have a chance to collaborate with others including AuScope developers to discuss solutions to problems using these technologies.
RSVP by 1 September. Please extend this invitation to others who might be interested in attending.
- OGC Filter Injection Vulnerability Statement
- GeoServer 2.22.0 Release
- GeoServer 2.21.2 Release
- Jiffle and GeoTools RCE vulnerabilities
- GeoServer 2.20.4 Released
- Spring4Shell RCE vulnerability
- GeoServer 2.20.3 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.5 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.4 Released
- Log4J2 zero day vulnerability assessment