GeoServer 2.7.3 is a maintenance release of GeoServer recommended for production deployment. Thanks to everyone taking part, submitting fixes and new functionality including:
Further fixes for the XXE vulnerability, along with a fix for a remote code execution vulnerability in the REST API (requires admin credentials to trigger it)
Some WCS 1.1 and 2.0 fixes
Some improvements in the management of style specific workspaces when modifying layer groups with the REST API
Optimized the size of DBF in the SHAPE-ZIP output format
A few improvements in the importer, including speeding up import setup by delaying layer bounds computation, and allowing to harvest granules in an empty mosaic previously setup via the REST API
For a full list, see the release notes.
Also, as a heads up for Oracle users, the Oracle store does not ship anymore with the JDBC driver (due to redistribution limitations imposed by Oracle). For details see the updated the oracle installation instructions here.
Thanks to Andrea (GeoSolutions) and Kevin (Boundless) for this release.
- GeoServer repository transition to main branch
- FOSS4G 2018 GeoServer Developers Workshop
- GeoServer at FOSS4G 2017 Boston
- REST API Code Sprint Prep
- Nov 18th Bug Stomp
- Online GeoServer Bug Stomp - July 2016 Results
- Online GeoServer Bug Stomp
- GeoServer Explorer Plugin for QGIS
- New repository and release delay
- GeoServer FOSS4G 2015 Activities