The release contains 17 fixes compared to 2.7.5, including improvements in the WMS cascading, a deadlock fix for admins re-configuring GWC while under load, a fix for a regression with SqlViews using more than one geometry field, and a WPS file descriptor leak, and some other WMS related fixes. For a full list, see the release notes.
GeoServer 2.7.6 is the last maintenance release of the GeoServer 2.7.x series, users are recommended to upgrade to 2.8.x or just wait next month for 2.9.0 to be released as stable.
Thanks to everyone taking part, reporting issues and making pull requests, and also thanks to Andrea Aime (GeoSolutions) for this release.
This release is made in conjunction with GeoTools 13.6.
- GeoServer repository transition to main branch
- FOSS4G 2018 GeoServer Developers Workshop
- GeoServer at FOSS4G 2017 Boston
- REST API Code Sprint Prep
- Nov 18th Bug Stomp
- Online GeoServer Bug Stomp - July 2016 Results
- Online GeoServer Bug Stomp
- GeoServer Explorer Plugin for QGIS
- New repository and release delay
- GeoServer FOSS4G 2015 Activities