GeoServer 2.7.6 released
The GeoServer team is happy to announce the release of GeoServer 2.7.6. Download bundles are provided (zip, war, dmg and exe) along with documentation and extensions.
The release contains 17 fixes compared to 2.7.5, including improvements in the WMS cascading, a deadlock fix for admins re-configuring GWC while under load, a fix for a regression with SqlViews using more than one geometry field, and a WPS file descriptor leak, and some other WMS related fixes. For a full list, see the release notes.
GeoServer 2.7.6 is the last maintenance release of the GeoServer 2.7.x series, users are recommended to upgrade to 2.8.x or just wait next month for 2.9.0 to be released as stable.
Thanks to everyone taking part, reporting issues and making pull requests, and also thanks to Andrea Aime (GeoSolutions) for this release.
This release is made in conjunction with GeoTools 13.6.
- OGC Filter Injection Vulnerability Statement
- GeoServer 2.22.0 Release
- GeoServer 2.21.2 Release
- Jiffle and GeoTools RCE vulnerabilities
- GeoServer 2.20.4 Released
- Spring4Shell RCE vulnerability
- GeoServer 2.20.3 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.5 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.4 Released
- Log4J2 zero day vulnerability assessment