GeoServer 2.11.4 is a maintenance release of the GeoServer 2.11.x series recommended for production system. This release is made in conjunction with GeoTools 17.4 and GeoWebCache 1.11.3.
|This release contains bug fixes as well as new features. For more information, please see the release notes (2.11.4||2.11.3||2.11.2||2.11.1||2.11.0||2.11-RC1||2.11-beta).|
Support for MongoDB as a source data store for app-schema.
Support for GeoJSON output for complex features (app-schema).
About GeoServer 2.11
OAuth2 for GeoServer (GeoSolutions).
YSLD has graduated and is now available for download as a supported extension.
Vector tiles has graduated and is now available for download as an extension.
The rendering engine continues to improve with underlying labels now available as a vendor option.
A new “opaque container” layer group mode can be used to publish a basemap while completely restricting access to the individual layers.
Layer group security restrictions are now available.
Latest in performance optimizations in GeoServer (GeoSolutions).
Improved lookup of EPSG codes allows GeoServer to automatically match EPSG codes making shapefiles easier to import into a database (or publish individually).
- GeoServer repository transition to main branch
- FOSS4G 2018 GeoServer Developers Workshop
- GeoServer at FOSS4G 2017 Boston
- REST API Code Sprint Prep
- Nov 18th Bug Stomp
- Online GeoServer Bug Stomp - July 2016 Results
- Online GeoServer Bug Stomp
- GeoServer Explorer Plugin for QGIS
- New repository and release delay
- GeoServer FOSS4G 2015 Activities