This is a stable release recommended for production use. This release is made in conjunction with GeoTools 18.2.
|Highlights of this release are featured below, for more information please see the release notes (2.12.2, 2.12.1||2.12.0||2.12-RC1||2.12-beta).|
New Features and Improvements
GetLegendGraphic rescale accounts for stroke thickness
WPS requests now support the use of CDATA to guard ComplexData
CSS expressions with units are now supported
Importer an now import shape files with spaces in the attribute names to PostGIS
An intermittent problem with WFS filter encoding has been resolved.
User interface improvements for layer group creation
Our community modules remain under active development with fixes to scripting, mbstyle, and backup and restore.
About GeoServer 2.12 Series
Additional information on the 2.12 series:
- GeoServer repository transition to main branch
- FOSS4G 2018 GeoServer Developers Workshop
- GeoServer at FOSS4G 2017 Boston
- REST API Code Sprint Prep
- Nov 18th Bug Stomp
- Online GeoServer Bug Stomp - July 2016 Results
- Online GeoServer Bug Stomp
- GeoServer Explorer Plugin for QGIS
- New repository and release delay
- GeoServer FOSS4G 2015 Activities