GeoServer 2.15.1 Released
|We are pleased to announce the release of GeoServer 2.15.1 with downloads (zip||war||exe), documentation (html||pdf) and extensions.|
This is a stable release recommended for production. This release is made in conjunction with GeoTools 21.1 and GeoWebCache 1.15.1. Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release.
For more information see the GeoServer 2.15.1 release notes.
Improvements and Fixes
This release includes a number of fixes and improvements, including:
- Addressed “potentially malicious String” error encountered when first establishing a session with the web administration application.
- Importer fixed to connect to and create PostGIS datastore
- Fix REST API user creation problem
- Map preview fix to display projected maps with WMS 1.3.0
- WCS 2.0.1 metadata fix for GetCapabilities and DescribeCoverage
- WCS 1.0.0 and WCS 2.0 fixes for elevation and custom dimension use
- GetFeatureInfo template can now access metadata for raster layers
- Styling improvements respecting followLine and maxAngleDelta
About GeoServer 2.15 Series
Additional information on the 2.15 series:
- Layer service settings allow WFS, WMS, WPS to be enabled on a layer by layer basis.
- GeoFence internal server extension a new approach to access control
- Style Editor supports auto-complete using control-space shortcut.
- SLD REST Service extension supports generation of thematic styles for vector and raster content.
- WPS vendor operation GetExecutation Status and Dismiss all management of running processes.
- Java 11 can now be used, see Running on Java 11.
- JAI-EXT operations are now enabled by default.
Release notes (2.15.1 2.15.0 2.15-RC 2.15-M0)
Java 11 comparability is the result of a successful code-sprint. Thanks to participating organizations (Boundless, GeoSolutions, GeoCat, Astun Technology, CCRi) and sprint sponsors (Gaia3D, atol, osgeo:uk, Astun Technology).
- OGC Filter Injection Vulnerability Statement
- GeoServer 2.22.0 Release
- GeoServer 2.21.2 Release
- Jiffle and GeoTools RCE vulnerabilities
- GeoServer 2.20.4 Released
- Spring4Shell RCE vulnerability
- GeoServer 2.20.3 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.5 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.4 Released
- Log4J2 zero day vulnerability assessment