|We are pleased to announce the release of GeoServer 2.15.2 with downloads (zip||war), documentation (html) and extensions.|
This is a stable release recommended for production. This release is made in conjunction with GeoTools 21.2 and GeoWebCache 1.15.2. Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release.
For more information see the GeoServer 2.15.2 release notes.
Improvements and Fixes
This release includes a number of fixes and improvements, including:
- Upgrade jackson to 2.9.9
- Upgrade spring-security-oauth2 version from 2.0.11 to 2.0.16
- Parameter Extractor plugin cannot mangle URL correctly if Monitor plugin is installed
- Fix warning message “Unable to find property ‘format.wfs.DXF’ for preview component”
- Integrated GWC fails to seed layers if any data security is configured
- WCS 2.0 scaling policies do not account for scaling factor already applied during read (due to subsampling and overview)
- Unresolvable Spring circular reference on Solr module
- REST exception handler and controllers do not always set the response content type
- Advanced Projection Handling can generate vertical gaps in output images when reprojecting
- Parameter Extractor plugin prevents the Monitor plugin to log requests
- WMTS multidimensional, support bboxes spanning the dateline
About GeoServer 2.15 Series
Additional information on the 2.15 series:
- Layer service settings allow WFS, WMS, WPS to be enabled on a layer by layer basis.
- GeoFence internal server extension a new approach to access control
- Style Editor supports auto-complete using control-space shortcut.
- SLD REST Service extension supports generation of thematic styles for vector and raster content.
- WPS vendor operation GetExecutation Status and Dismiss all management of running processes.
- Java 11 can now be used, see Running on Java 11.
- JAI-EXT operations are now enabled by default.
Release notes ( 2.15.2 2.15.1 2.15.0 2.15-RC 2.15-M0)
Java 11 comparability is the result of a successful code-sprint. Thanks to participating organizations (Boundless, GeoSolutions, GeoCat, Astun Technology, CCRi) and sprint sponsors (Gaia3D, atol, osgeo:uk, Astun Technology).