|We are pleased to announce the release of GeoServer 2.15.4 with downloads (zip||war), documentation (html) and extensions.|
This is a maintenance release and is a recommended update for existing installations. This is the last scheduled 2.15 maintenance release and we recommend planning your upgrade to 2.16.
This release is made in conjunction with GeoTools 21.3 and GeoWebCache 1.15.3. Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release.
For more information see the GeoServer 2.15.4 release notes.
Improvements and Fixes
This release includes a number of improvements, including:
- Improve ncWMS extension to support time list and time range.
- Truncate of tiles fixed use of parameters.
- Upgrade of XStream and Jackson libraries.
A number of fixes are also present:
- Fix cascading WMTS use of credentials
- ncWMS extension now respects no-data values.
- Importer fixed to respect shapefile charset encoding.
About GeoServer 2.15 Series
Additional information on the 2.15 series:
- Layer service settings allow WFS, WMS, WPS to be enabled on a layer by layer basis.
- GeoFence internal server extension a new approach to access control
- Style Editor supports auto-complete using control-space shortcut.
- SLD REST Service extension supports generation of thematic styles for vector and raster content.
- WPS vendor operation GetExecution Status and Dismiss, management of running processes.
- Java 11 can now be used, see Running on Java 11.
- JAI-EXT operations are now enabled by default.
Release notes (2.15.4 2.15.3 2.15.2 2.15.1 2.15.0 2.15-RC 2.15-M0)
- OGC Filter Injection Vulnerability Statement
- GeoServer 2.22.0 Release
- GeoServer 2.21.2 Release
- Jiffle and GeoTools RCE vulnerabilities
- GeoServer 2.20.4 Released
- Spring4Shell RCE vulnerability
- GeoServer 2.20.3 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.5 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.4 Released
- Log4J2 zero day vulnerability assessment