|We are pleased to announce the release of GeoServer 2.16.4 with downloads (war||zip), HTML documentation and extensions.|
This is a stable release recommended for production systems.
Improvements and Fixes
This release includes a number of improvements, including:
- The GetFeatureInfo GeoJSON output can now be controlled with freemarker templates.
- Image mosaic REST API now allows updating the native BBOX of the mosaic during update and delete operations. It’s also now possible to store the mosaic index in SQL Server.
- Documentation on how to integrate the app-schema plugin with MongoDB has been improved.
- The JSON-LD community module has a new option to filter output contents.
- The WPS download community module can reproject the eventual pixel value as well, in case it is an elevation, using a grid shift file.
For more information and the small assorted bug fixes, check the 2.16.4 release notes.
About GeoServer 2.16
Features, presentations and reference material on the 2.16 series:
- State of GeoServer 2.16 (video|slides)
- GeoServer Feature Frenzy 2019 (video|slides)
- New SLDService extension using data classification for style generation
- New authentication key extension available
- Server status page now includes system status details
- GDAL 2.x binaries are now used for GDAL image formats along with OGR WFS output and WPS output formats
- Release Notes ( 2.16.4 | 2.16.3 | 2.16.2 | 2.16.1 | 2.16.0 | 2.16-RC1 )
- OGC Filter Injection Vulnerability Statement
- GeoServer 2.22.0 Release
- GeoServer 2.21.2 Release
- Jiffle and GeoTools RCE vulnerabilities
- GeoServer 2.20.4 Released
- Spring4Shell RCE vulnerability
- GeoServer 2.20.3 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.5 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.4 Released
- Log4J2 zero day vulnerability assessment