GeoServer 2.17.5 Released
We are pleased to announce the release of GeoServer 2.17.5 with downloads ( war | bin ), documentation and extensions .
This release is made in conjunction with GeoTools 23.5. This is a maintenance release recommended for production systems.
The GeoServer 2.17.x has reached end-of-life and this is the last scheduled release fo the 2.17.x branch. Production systems are advised to use 2.17.5 release as a temporary measure, and schedule your upgrade to 2.18.
Thanks to everyone who contributed, and Gabriel Roldan & Jody Garnett (GeoCat) for making this release.
Improvements and Fixes
Fixes included in this release:
- GEOS-9879 - app-schema extension fix for feature collection count
- GEOS-9897 - JTS upgrade breaks geofence integration
- GEOS-9880 - Monitor failure when maxSize is set to unbound
- GEOS-9881 - SldService failure when percentages and continuous parameters both set to true
- GEOS-9895 - Override transformation operations ignored for bounding box computation
- GEOS-9911 - Params-extractor plugin, wrong url in getCapabilities when having context with addition “/”
For more information check the 2.17.5 release notes.
About GeoServer 2.17
Features, presentations and reference material on the 2.17 series:
- New security tab on each layer, layer group and workspace page
- Option to use date created and date modified to sort UI lists
- New resource browser extension
- New Mapbox style extension
FOSDEM GeoServer Orientation presentation (slides video)
- Full OSM data directory for GeoServer available on GitHub
- Code of Conduct
- Release Notes (2.17.5 2.17.4| 2.17.3| 2.17.1| 2.17.0| 2.17-RC)
- OGC Filter Injection Vulnerability Statement
- GeoServer 2.22.0 Release
- GeoServer 2.21.2 Release
- Jiffle and GeoTools RCE vulnerabilities
- GeoServer 2.20.4 Released
- Spring4Shell RCE vulnerability
- GeoServer 2.20.3 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.5 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.4 Released
- Log4J2 zero day vulnerability assessment