GeoServer 2.18.3 Released
We are pleased to announce the release of GeoServer 2.18.3 with downloads ( war | bin ), documentation and extensions.
This release is made in conjunction with GeoTools 24.3 and GeoWebCache 1.18.3. This is a maintenance release recommended for production systems.
Thanks to everyone who contributed, and Ian Turton (Astun) and Jody Garnet (GeoCat) for making this release.
Improvements and Fixes
This release includes a number of enhancements and fixes in core and extensions:
- Add LayerGroup support to Geofence,
- ColorMap labels in raster layer GetFeatureInfo response
- New web-service-auth community module
- Add GeoServer environment parametrization support to Base Proxy configuration
- Include layer name(s) in WMS ServiceException for GetMap
For more information check the 2.18.3 release notes.
About GeoServer 2.18
Additional information on GeoServer 2.18 series:
- OGC Filter Injection Vulnerability Statement
- GeoServer 2.22.0 Release
- GeoServer 2.21.2 Release
- Jiffle and GeoTools RCE vulnerabilities
- GeoServer 2.20.4 Released
- Spring4Shell RCE vulnerability
- GeoServer 2.20.3 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.5 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.4 Released
- Log4J2 zero day vulnerability assessment