This release is made in conjunction with GeoTools 24.3 and GeoWebCache 1.18.3. This is a maintenance release recommended for production systems.
Thanks to everyone who contributed, and Ian Turton (Astun) and Jody Garnet (GeoCat) for making this release.
Improvements and Fixes
This release includes a number of enhancements and fixes in core and extensions:
- Add LayerGroup support to Geofence,
- ColorMap labels in raster layer GetFeatureInfo response
- New web-service-auth community module
- Add GeoServer environment parametrization support to Base Proxy configuration
- Include layer name(s) in WMS ServiceException for GetMap
For more information check the 2.18.3 release notes.
About GeoServer 2.18
Additional information on GeoServer 2.18 series:
- GeoServer repository transition to main branch
- FOSS4G 2018 GeoServer Developers Workshop
- GeoServer at FOSS4G 2017 Boston
- REST API Code Sprint Prep
- Nov 18th Bug Stomp
- Online GeoServer Bug Stomp - July 2016 Results
- Online GeoServer Bug Stomp
- GeoServer Explorer Plugin for QGIS
- New repository and release delay
- GeoServer FOSS4G 2015 Activities