This GeoServer 2.19.1 release was produced in conjunction with GeoTools 25.1 and GeoWebCache 1.19.1. this is a stable release recommended for production systems.
Thanks to everyone who contributed, and to Jody Garnett (GeoCat) for making this release.
Improvements and Fixes
Several new features are included in this release:
- GetFeatureInfo can now includes ColorMap labels for the location clicked, check out the tutorial.
- A new styling vendor option
inclusionto control control legend generation for WMS GetLegendGraphic using values of
normalto define how a style element is used.
- Improve parameter extractor logging
- Customization of complex GeoJSON WFS output is now available for other data stores, previously this was restricted attributes marked
@dataTypeby the AppSchema plugin.
- SLD Service now places a limit, configured by system variable
-Dorg.geoserver.sldService.maxUniqueRange=1024, of the number of unique intervals.
Fixes included in this release:
- Fix elevation key-value-pair parser (used in WMS GetMap) handling of edge cases such as zero intervals
- Fix importer application of gridset bounds, (ot was not working correctly when GWC DiskQuote in use)
- Inspire schemas URL updated to their new HTTPS location
- WCS 2.0 slicing on lat/long fix, was sometimes returning adjacent pixel
- WMS Layers with dimensions were missing from GetCapabilities when using catalog security challenge mode.
- App Schema download was missing a required jar.
- Improvements helping coverage format compatibility with file references
- Address GeoFence interaction with non global named tree container
- Address WPS Download animation out of memory issues
- Address rendering process regression with use of vendor option
sortByGroupresulting in “internal error rendering process failed”
- Upgrade to commons-io 2.8.0
- Autoformat maven
For details check the 2.19.1 release notes.
About GeoServer 2.19
Additional information on GeoServer 2.19 series: