This GeoServer 2.18.4 release was produced in conjunction with GeoTools 24.4 and GeoWebCache 1.18.4. This is a maintenance release recommended for production systems.
Thanks to everyone who contributed, and to Alessandro Parma (GeoSolutions) and Andrea Aime (GeoSolutions) for making this release.
Improvements and Fixes
This release includes support for the Krovak North Orientated projection. In addition to this new features, a few notable improvements are included:
- Upgrade version of wicket and jquery used by GeoServer.
- SLDService can now limit max unique values for uniqueInterval classification vector data (to avoid generating too many rules).
- Better logging in lock management and parameters extractor
Fixes included in this release:
- GEOS-10057 Escape style editor page user input
- GEOS-10056 Rename schemaless-mongo plug-in to mongodb-schemaless
- GEOS-10055 Escape SRS demo page user input
- GEOS-10051 Fix edge cases in the elevation parser
- GEOS-10049 Schemaless-features layer with name different from the mongo collection throws exception
- GEOS-10048 Schemaless-features mongoDB layer not present in WMS capabilities
- GEOS-10031 GWC loses GridSets bounds when importing data through the Importer plugin.
- GEOS-9748 Rendering process fails if vendor option sortByGroup is used
For details check the 2.18.4 release notes.
About GeoServer 2.18
Additional information on GeoServer 2.18 series:
- GeoServer repository transition to main branch
- FOSS4G 2018 GeoServer Developers Workshop
- GeoServer at FOSS4G 2017 Boston
- REST API Code Sprint Prep
- Nov 18th Bug Stomp
- Online GeoServer Bug Stomp - July 2016 Results
- Online GeoServer Bug Stomp
- GeoServer Explorer Plugin for QGIS
- New repository and release delay
- GeoServer FOSS4G 2015 Activities