This GeoServer 2.19.2 release was produced in conjunction with GeoTools 25.2, this is a stable release recommended for production systems.
Thanks to everyone who contributed, and to Jody Garnett (GeoCat) for making this release.
Improvements and Fixes
New features are included in this release:
- GEOS-5239 Implement (Krovak) North Orientated projection
GEOS-10149 Improve Catalog Parametrization documentation
GEOS-10098 Upgrade version of wicket and jquery used by GeoServer
GEOS-10064 Improving WPS Raster Download - download time
GEOS-10009 Improve logging on lock providers
Fixes included in this release:
GEOS-10114 Geofence server UI, error when changing the layerType from layer details tab.
GEOS-10113 Geofence REST NPE when requesting rule with void Layer details
GEOS-10037 WMTS Multidimensional extension make layers encoding fail on TileLayers not being GeoServerTileLayers
GEOS-9804 The default style of the layergroup is propagated in the layer as default style
For details check the 2.19.2 release notes.
About GeoServer 2.19
Additional information on GeoServer 2.19 series:
- OGC Filter Injection Vulnerability Statement
- GeoServer 2.22.0 Release
- GeoServer 2.21.2 Release
- Jiffle and GeoTools RCE vulnerabilities
- GeoServer 2.20.4 Released
- Spring4Shell RCE vulnerability
- GeoServer 2.20.3 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.5 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.4 Released
- Log4J2 zero day vulnerability assessment