This is an extra maintenance release of the 2.19.x series recommended for production systems. This release was made in conjunction with GeoTools 25.6.
Thanks to everyone who contributed, and to Andrea Aime (GeoSolutions) for making this release.
This release includes several security enhancements and is a recommended upgrade for production systems.
This release includes two improvements addressing Jiffle and GeoTools RCE vulnerabilities:
This release also includes:
GEOS-10445 Upgrade springframework from 5.1.20.RELEASE to 5.2.20.RELEASE
Although GeoServer assessment did not identify any issue we have now updated the the spring framework library.
Improvements and Fixes
GEOS-10437 Breaking SLD 1.1 style by REST upload
GEOS-10336 INSPIRE failure: version not propagated in GetCapabilities LegendURL
GEOS-9978 WMS vendor parameter CLIP - ignores TIME/CQL_FILTER and other parameters when using with ImageMosaic
- GEOS-10303 Upgrade to jackson 2.13.2
For more information see 2.19.6 release notes.
About GeoServer 2.19
Additional information on GeoServer 2.19 series:
- Jiffle and GeoTools RCE vulnerabilities
- Log4J2 zero day vulnerability assessment
- WMS GetFeatureInfo includes labels from ColorMap
- Promote WMTS multidim to extension
- Promote WPS-Download to extension
- Promote params-extractor to extension
- Promote GWC-S3 to extension
- Promote WPS-JDBC to extension status
- Promote MapML to extension status
- GeoServer repository transition to main branch