This is a milestone release previewing the GeoServer 2.22.x series for FOSS4G attendees.
Thanks to Jody Garnett and Ian Turton for making this release.
This release is also available as an official Docker image:
docker pull docker.osgeo.org/geoserver:2.22-M0 docker run -it -p 80:8080 docker.osgeo.org/geoserver:2.22-M0
Welcome Page Improvements
The welcome page has been improved with the ability to:
- Select workspace to browse workspace web services
- Select layer and layergroup for layer specific web services
GeoPackage Sample data
The sample data directory now includes a small geopackage generated from Natural Earth data.
About GeoServer 2.22
Release notes: ( 2.22-M0 )
- OGC Filter Injection Vulnerability Statement
- GeoServer 2.22.0 Release
- GeoServer 2.21.2 Release
- Jiffle and GeoTools RCE vulnerabilities
- GeoServer 2.20.4 Released
- Spring4Shell RCE vulnerability
- GeoServer 2.20.3 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.5 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.4 Released
- Log4J2 zero day vulnerability assessment