Quoting from the geoSDI web site,
“geoSDI is the complete solution for Spatial Data Infrastructure used by the Italian National Civil Protection Department.
The geoSDI solution is based on Open Source Technologies and was born to allow the real time geospatial data sharing between the Functional Centers of the Italian Civil Protection Department, being OGC (Open Geospatial Consortium) standard compliant, INSPIRE Directive compliant and CNIPA Repertorio Nazionali dei Dati Territoriali specifications compliant.”
The geoSDI infrastructure aims to provide a coherent National Spatial Data Infrastructure (NSDI) which is compliant with national and internal recognized standard as outlined by organizations like ISO and OGC as well as by initiatives like INSPIRE.
We are glad to announce that a core role in the geoSID inititive will be played by the GeoServer framework and that GeoSolutions SAS has been selected to provide professional support for the developments and customizations required. Stay tuned for more information on the topic.
- GeoServer repository transition to main branch
- FOSS4G 2018 GeoServer Developers Workshop
- GeoServer at FOSS4G 2017 Boston
- REST API Code Sprint Prep
- Nov 18th Bug Stomp
- Online GeoServer Bug Stomp - July 2016 Results
- Online GeoServer Bug Stomp
- GeoServer Explorer Plugin for QGIS
- New repository and release delay
- GeoServer FOSS4G 2015 Activities