This week the G8 will take place in L’Aquila, Italy, meanwhile a wide number of organizations are working hard to deliver services, data and information for a correct development of the G8 activities.
Thanks to the contribution of the geoSDI research group belonging to the CNR IMAA Research Center and in collaboration with GeoSolutions, all these organizations are using open source technologies (see here) via the geoSDI stack to provide geospatial services (you can find a few screenshots of the portal on the GeoSolutions blog). Please, note that GeoServer is playing a central role in delivering data via OGC W*S services (see ****here**).**
The GeoSolutions team would like to thank the geoSDI team, in particular Dr. Dimitri Dello Buono, geoSDI project head, Dr. Francesco Izzi, geoSDI technical lead and Dr. Giuseppe La Scaleia, geoSDI technical coordinator, for their effort in bringing the geoSDI concept into reality.
Looking forward to other challenging scenarios.
- OGC Filter Injection Vulnerability Statement
- GeoServer 2.22.0 Release
- GeoServer 2.21.2 Release
- Jiffle and GeoTools RCE vulnerabilities
- GeoServer 2.20.4 Released
- Spring4Shell RCE vulnerability
- GeoServer 2.20.3 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.5 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.4 Released
- Log4J2 zero day vulnerability assessment