Meet the developers @ FOSS4G 2009
I am pleased to announce that we are organizing a “Birds of a Feather” session (what’s that?) at the FOSS4G 2009 Conference in Sydney, Australia. This session is to gather together everyone who is interested in discussing the past, present, and (bright) future of GeoServer.
The session will be held on Thursday 22nd October, late afternoon (specific time TBD). If you are attending FOSS4G 2009 (and you very much should), feel free to stop by in order to say hi and chat a bit with us.
See you there!
- OGC Filter Injection Vulnerability Statement
- GeoServer 2.22.0 Release
- GeoServer 2.21.2 Release
- Jiffle and GeoTools RCE vulnerabilities
- GeoServer 2.20.4 Released
- Spring4Shell RCE vulnerability
- GeoServer 2.20.3 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.5 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.4 Released
- Log4J2 zero day vulnerability assessment