GeoServer 1.7.6 Released
GeoServer 1.7.6 marks the seventh stable release of the 1.7 series.
As the development focus of the GeoServer team moves more towards the eventual release of 2.0, the 1.7 series is winding down. This release focused mostly on bug squashing and general stability, with improvements implemented for the shapefile output format and Next Generation Oracle datastore.
In addition, a few highly coveted features were added for this release. The ArcSDE datastore now supports connectivity to non-spatial tables as well as connection to a specified database version. KML support has also been extended to include output of 3d lines.
The WMS rendering issue discussed in a previous post is also included in this release.
We encourage you to try it out a try and let us know how you like the latest and greatest.
- OGC Filter Injection Vulnerability Statement
- GeoServer 2.22.0 Release
- GeoServer 2.21.2 Release
- Jiffle and GeoTools RCE vulnerabilities
- GeoServer 2.20.4 Released
- Spring4Shell RCE vulnerability
- GeoServer 2.20.3 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.5 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.4 Released
- Log4J2 zero day vulnerability assessment