GeoServer in InfoGEO magazine
GeoServer is featured in an article in InfoGEO magazine. Written by active community member Fernando Quadro, the article is a brief overview of GeoServer. There may not be anything new here for those who are already familiar with GeoServer, but it’s still great to see GeoServer in print.
Original Article English translation (via Google Translate)
This is a good time to remind everyone that GeoServer has mailing lists in Portuguese, along with Italian and Spanish. Moreover, with the switch to our new documentation system, we now have the ability to have GeoServer documentation in multiple languages. If you are interested in contributing, please let us know.
- OGC Filter Injection Vulnerability Statement
- GeoServer 2.22.0 Release
- GeoServer 2.21.2 Release
- Jiffle and GeoTools RCE vulnerabilities
- GeoServer 2.20.4 Released
- Spring4Shell RCE vulnerability
- GeoServer 2.20.3 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.5 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.4 Released
- Log4J2 zero day vulnerability assessment