The GeoServer team was pleased to attend FOSS4G last week (26 - 30 August 2019) in Bucharest, Romania the FOSS4G 2019.
The global OSGeo conference had features a diverse range of projects, however in this post we will highlight the GeoServer presentations and workshops.
See the list of videos below:
- State of GeoServer 2019
- GeoServer Feature Frenzy
- SHOGun, GeoServer & QGIS Integration: Manage WebGIS Applications from your Desktop
- GeoServer WFS3: introduction to the RESTful, schemaless, JSON first download service
- Creating Stunning Maps in GeoServer, with SLD, CSS, YSLD and MBStyles
- Standing up a OSM clone with GeoServer and CSS
- Crunching Data In GeoServer : Mastering Rendering Transformations, WPS Processes And SQL
- Mapping the world beyond web mercator
- Using the OGC Web Processing Service (WPS) to move business logic to the server
Also from GeoServer contributors, and still pertinent to related projects or open source in general:
- State of JAI
- One click data publishing for QGIS to support OGC/INSPIRE
- The secret life of open source developers
- Open Source Procurement and the perfect Hotdog
- The FOSS4G Journey
- Open Source Practice and Passion at OSGeo
If you are interested in watching other videos of the event, just click here.