GeoServer.org is the official home of GeoServer. There you will find downloads, documentation, and the latest news. The page is a Wiki so feel free to add or edit documentation.
This is the official GeoServer blog. Most things GeoServer related, some things not. This blog is ideal for those who donâ€™t want to sift through the email list to see what is going on in GeoServer-land. It is a good place to get the general feel of what is going on and where we are going with GeoServer. You can visit GeoServer at http://geoserver.org The main documentation page for GeoServer can be found here
This blog contain four main sections:
- Announcements: Releases, updates, patches, and major decisions will be here.
- Tutorials: New tutorials and FAQ entries will be announced on this thread.
- Tips and Tricks: Tips from the developers and user community on how to tweak GeoServer.
- Developer Notes: Mostly technical notes from the developer community. Topics such as design decisions, frameworks, OGC standards, and various technical discussions.
- OGC Filter Injection Vulnerability Statement
- GeoServer 2.22.0 Release
- GeoServer 2.21.2 Release
- Jiffle and GeoTools RCE vulnerabilities
- GeoServer 2.20.4 Released
- Spring4Shell RCE vulnerability
- GeoServer 2.20.3 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.5 Released
- GeoServer 2.19.4 Released
- Log4J2 zero day vulnerability assessment